L&S NOW ALSO SERVES THE ART WORLD, IN ALL ITS FORMS, AND SUPPLIES MUSEUMS, GALLERIES AND EXHIBITIONS WITH INTEGRATED AD HOC LIGHTING SOLUTIONS THAT ENHANCE VISITOR EXPERIENCE. ALL IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE STRICTEST ARTWORK CONSERVATION PARAMETERS.
L&S museum lighting systems are designed on an ad hoc basis to project requirements and fully comply with art conservation standards. Each solution aims to enhance artwork features insofar as possible, and to attract and keep visitors engrossed. This is achieved by customising the various lighting parameters: intensity, temperature, colour and diffusion zones.
an optimal visual experience:
- light intensity and temperature are adjusted remotely to ensure that brightness levels are suitable at all times and are in line with conservation parameters for the various types of works on display;
- even distribution of light provides the greatest viewing angle and prevents glare and reflections;
- colour perception is similar to that achieved with solar lighting and, for example, allows the difference between black and dark blue to be clearly perceived
conservation that does not alter the artwork:
- UV and IR-free and reduced blue light;
- no heat emissions from irradiance or induction;
- integrated relative humidity monitoring sensor;
- compliance with fire safety regulations
maximum usability and design flexibility:
- complete control of lighting parameters: programmable activation/deactivation, customisable colour and light intensity, temperature and humidity monitoring sensors, malfunction alerts;
- customisable structure in terms of shape (including curves) and dimension, adjustable light distribution to ensure even or concentrated light and solutions suitable for future reuse;
- duration: light intensity is 100% guaranteed for more than 10 years (8 h per day, 7 days a week)
FOR USE IN
L&S creates advanced museum lighting systems using cutting-edge solutions. An integrated range of options and models ensures that all project requirements are met in full.